nightmaredemonnightmaredemon

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Captain Spectacular Captain Spectacular

Question!

Does this by any chance have to do with Devin Townsend's Ziltoid album? Because that involved both coffee, and captain spectacular xD

Hide & Seek Hide & Seek

beginning music

wasn't that from tales from the crypt keeper? XD

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

Love it!!! On SOOO many levels!

Am I the only one who noticed the inspiration from The Ripping Friends in any way?

Idle Evolution Idle Evolution

A fun little idle game for the nerds, the chemists, and the bored.

The art could use an upgrade just for the sake of making the menus look a bit more polished, but the menus themselves are simple navigation, and I love the main background.

Admittedly my memory of 10th grade chemistry isn't the sharpest, so I made use of the wikipedia links in the game quite a few times. I found that it made the game more interesting though. It's not just a game but a learning experience along the way. I've already put over 12 hours into this, so I can only assume I'm going to be wasting quite a few more.

i saw her standing there i saw her standing there

I'd say this was a great game! I loved the simplicity of the animations itself. The music fit well because of the layed back feeling of it (it was a zombie game, yes, but it wasn't extremely intense). The text that you added into each level I found absolutely hilarious. And lasly, there were no glitches as far as game play went, definitely a great game, keep making more like this, because I found it absolutely flawless.

Die Hipster Die Hipster

Not too bad =]

The controls were tricky to get the hang of, but afterwards I found it amusing. As well, the voice acting is hard to hear at parts, overall, not a bad game. The labyrinth parody scene cracked me up by the way.